Snow Cone Machine
- Actual Size: 25'' H X 18'' W X 15'' D
- Setup Area: 40'' H X 25'' W X 20'' D
- Outlets: 1
- Attendants: 1
This cone ice machine eats ice like candy with its 1420RPM 1/4 horsepower motor which makes it perfect for your next event. It also features a safety interlock not commonly found on comparable machines that ensures that you will have hour after hour of safe operation. Check out our Snow Cone Syrup, available in two flavors, sold separately.
- Acrylic Side Panels. These are safe, easy to clean, and they are stronger than other models in the same class.
- Ultimate Visibility: Because the side walls are acrylic you can see the ice from any side with ease.
- Rubber Feet: Non-slip feet mean no slipping from countertops.
- Easy Access Door: The hinged door makes it easy to scoop out ice without the mess.
- Ergonomic Handle with Safety Switch: The ergonomic handle is comfortable to use hour after hour, and the safety switch will not allow the motor to run if the plunger is outside the hopper.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hopper: When you're looking at grinding up 500 pounds of ice an hour, you want a sturdy hopper. This Stainless steel 4 1/2 hopper can handle all the ice you can put into it.
- These are perfect for schools, businesses, daycare centers, varsity/PTA clubs, carnivals, and more.
How do I make snow cones or shaved ice? Making snow cones couldn't be easier. Simply take ice and crush or shave to make it thin and fine—like snow. Then, pack ice into a snow cone cup or other glass, and top with the shaved ice syrup flavor or your choice! Easy and quick to make, these delicious treats are a go-to snack for hot summer afternoons.